Sunday 19 March 2017

MakeUp Geek Haul






A trip to the US without getting MakeUpGeek would be a sin. It is pretty difficult to get it in Malaysia so when I was in the US I knew I wanted to make an order!





When I placed my order, the lipsticks had just been released so there was no doubt in my mind that I would have to try some of them too.





There is actually 3 different formulations, Iconic Lipstick, Plush Matte Lipstick, Plush Creme Lipstick. I only picked up the first two as the colours of all 3 are somewhat odd in my opinion and I didn't think I would wear it.





The next All About Lips post will be focusing on the two lipsticks that I picked up.





Now I actually wore the Iconic Lipstick, the Kathleen Lights highlighter and the Duochrome eyeshadow in Havoc. It is a little difficult to see here so I plan to do an upclose picture and all that because the highlighter palette and the eyeshadows are so worth it!





I didn't like the contour powder as much as it is so pigmented and I struggle with it as I often go overboard but MakeUpGeek has pretty much been a pretty successful haul. I am really happy with the items I picked up! What do you think of MakeUpGeek?







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS