Saturday 18 February 2017

Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Illuminating Duo


The only item from Hard Candy that I picked up was this Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Illuminating Duo, I had heard of this brand from Tati/Glam Life Guru but did not see anything else that really caught my eye so I picked this highlighting palette up.





The Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Illuminating Duo comes with a little brush and a small mirror. There are two highlighters, as the name would suggest, and the packaging feels a little cheap and not secured at all.





The two shades are not dissimilar. This one is pinkier in shade.





This shade has a more warm, golden tone to it. However when you look at the two, the colours are so close and alike that you can barely tell one from the other.





Just to demonstrate what I have just stated, here are the two shades side by side and you can just about tell that the left swatch is pinkier and the right swatch is more golden in tone.





Even on the finger swatch, the product barely picked up. The attempt to show you how it swatches on my arm is barely there and the brush swatches are on the left of the respective finger swatches. They do not show up at all.



This Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Illuminating Duo was beyond disappointing and I believed I paid under $5 for it but I took it back because this would never be used as it does nothing. If you were thinking of getting this, do not bother. This was a complete dud of a product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS