Wednesday 21 December 2016

Sephora for a friend, Sephora for me


I recently did a haul to pick up a friend's birthday present. While I was at it, I picked up a few bits for myself, a bit like "one for you, two for me".





Let's start with the present, now that I have gifted it to my friend, I can blog about it. I think this snow bath set is really cute and the little face on the cream is just sealing the deal. I hope it smells nice because I bought it based on aesthetics alone!





I also picked up this set which seemed like a good way to try out Marc Jacobs lip products. This is the Marc Jacobs The (Nude)ist Show Lipstick and Lip Liner Collection.





It includes 2 New Nudes Sheer Gel Lipstick in Role Play (dusty rose) and Screen Test (creamy nude) and a (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in Prim(rose) (rosy nude). I will be swatching these with pictures in an All About Lips post coming up!





Then I decided I wanted to pick up a fuller coverage foundation and I had heard so much about the Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-place Makeup that I thought I would try it out.





I decided to get it online because there was an offer of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair  when you make a purchase and I knew I had a giveaway (hosted before my birthday) so I got it online to obtain this for the giveaway! I have tried this product but did not see massive improvements or any changes so I don't really see the need to use it.





I picked up the shade Rattan and it is quite warm but I like how it looks once it is sheered out on my skin. This is best applied with fingers of a sponge like the beauty blender or the Real Techniques sponge. I find that with a brush the coverage is too high for my liking personally. However I do like this product, apart from the packaging. There is no pump. That would have been nice. However it was not the end of the world, I just pour the product out on the back of my hand.





Then true to Sephora, they included a sample and I picked the Butter London Scrubbers which is meant to remove nail polish. The one I tried from Nails Inc is really good so I have high hopes for this one. I hope that this works well because the other product I tried from Butter London was not very impressive at all. When I have tried this I will be reviewing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS