Sunday 16 October 2016

The new Too Faced make up




I decided to treat myself and try out the new Too Faced make up that has just launched.



Now I could not quite justify trying everything, so I thought I would try out the newest Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick, as well as the much raved about Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara which has finally launched in the waterproof version.





Separate reviews will be coming up for both items in the subsequent blog posts.

Thrown into the mix as a free gift for purchase of any 2 Too Faced items, is this Too Faced Melt Off Make Up Remover. This is so tiny and it looks like a mascara but instead of making lashes thicker, it helps removes the make up. Again, I will be reviewing this.






I am in general, a fan of the make up Too Faced has created, especially the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation. The Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is also a classic, well-loved product. Sometimes the packaging can be a little too cute for me but other times I love it.

Are you a fan of Too Faced make up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS