Saturday 27 February 2016

Late posts

I do apologise for a non-post on Friday and the coming Sunday 28th. It has been a hectic few weeks for me, and favourites and empties are the posts that I cannot really pre-schedule ahead of time, making them the hardest for me.




I do have a lip post on your on Tuesday (as usual) and in all honesty, I have blog posts running up to mid April because whenever I have a free weekend, I sit down and blog away.


This does mean that if I am busy on a weekend, and God forbids it is both days, I am unable to blog at all. The scheduling means that usually this goes unnoticed, but with favourites and empties, I am less lucky.

I do hope that you continue to enjoy reading my blog posts as much as I enjoy writing them. I will continue to schedule posts but I have decided that I may start writing empties and favourites as and when I can, rather than fixing them at the end of the month, just so that I have a bit more flexibility and that you will get blog posts on a fixed time.

Until Tuesday, I hope your February has been lovely.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS