Tuesday 26 January 2016

All About Lips #88

8 is a lucky number for the Chinese because it means fortune, which is then translated to both good fortune and wealth!


Focusing on the lip product today, we have a bit of a new love - Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee

Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee
Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee


This is not a pigmented lip product, but it provides a wash of colour.  The  packaging is quite cute because it reminds me of a test tube and so far I have been keeping it in my handbag so storage is not too big of an issue yet. It reminds me of the NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu but this one costs more at RM54 (the NYX Butter Gloss retails at RM30) and this has a more vanilla scent.
Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee
Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee



The product glides on and is quite comfortable to wear. I am tempted to pick up more colours because I have been really impressed with this one and I just like how it wears and how it looks.
A quick slick of the lip gloss and you have both comfort, a hint of colour and you are ready to face the world.
Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee
Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee



I am so glad that Claire Marshall picked this up and I thought it was a beautiful colour and totally copied her purchase. I highly recommend this lip product!
Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee
Sephora Oil Infusion in Iced Coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS