Saturday 24 October 2015

Fitness

Since coming home I have been trying to re-incorporate workouts and fitness back into my daily routine. After a year of just studying for bar school, it has been really difficult to get back into the swing of things.



Instead of going for the Shaun T Insanity videos, I have actually been trying the Shaun T T25, which is a 25 minutes workout, followed by about 2-3 minutes cool down. There are no breaks in this workout, but it is relatively easier than Insanity.


One way of keeping up to schedule that is quite effective is social support. I get mine by posting pictures on instagram to keep accountable to my followers.


 This is effective to a certain threshold, as no one will outright call you a quitter!


I did take a break whenever I was on holiday, and I stopped when I got ill from the haze situation in Malaysia.


I am now trying to get back into the routine again. Do you have a few tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS