Monday 27 July 2015

Hair Oils

I have thick, coarse, dry hair. This means that my hair sees oils like it is water to a thirsty man... DRINK IT ALL UP.



This has been the two I have been trialing properly and I thought I would tell you a bit more about the two of them. I use them differently.


I use this Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment on damp hair and mix it into the Macadamia hair masque as it then gives the masque an extra boost. When I mix it together, it also feels very whipped, and nourishing.
Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
The oil itself is very viscous (thick) and I like the pump that comes with it. Actually, it is the best way to have the oil out. I use about 3 pumps all over my hair (avoiding roots) and then blow dry my hair.
I don't like it on dry hair as it then weighs it out... and it feels too heavy to use on dry hair, even sparingly.



Enter the other hair oil I use - Phyto Huile Supreme
This is a completely different oil in that it is very liquidy and it has a spray. I initially tried to spray it directly onto my hair and that was a BIG MISTAKE. Nowadays, I spray it into my hand and then distribute it evenly (or as much as I can) from the mid-lengths to ends of my hair and there is instant shine to my hair.
I don't tend to use it when my hair is wet because I prefer the thicker hair oil, which feels more nourishing.

Some people may think that it is excessive to use two hair oils, but they would go on longer than if you were to just use one.
How do you look after your hair? I am always curious and keen to try out new ways of having my hair soft and shiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS