Wednesday 1 April 2015

Foreo Luna - thinking of getting one?

So I wanted to buy something when there was a code at Cult Beauty and since I have had my eye on Foreo Luna Mini for a while, I went to check it out.
I ended up buying the Luna for Normal/Sensitive skin, as well as a few other items.



Two are repurchases as you can see here.

I want to see how the BeautyBlender Solid Cleanser performs before buying it so this sample is perfect.
I also chose the Jouer Matte Moisture Tint in Linen (which was my perfect colour) and I have since bought a full size (read it HERE)


So really, I chose to post about this now, because I wanted to focus on the Foreo Luna.
I have had it for 2 months and been using it once daily.


When I first bought it, it came with a charger, simple instructions (full manual is on website), a warranty card and a silk-like bag for travel and storage.


Review

First off, I have never owned a Clarisonic.
I did have the Olay face brush, which I used for a while but have now given away.

However, this Foreo is really pleasant to use!

I recommend the full-sized ones because you can actually control the vibrations and I have had to turn my down for my cheeks.

Due to the fact that I do not have major problems with my skin, I did not see a massive change in my skin. I think it is important to note that this did not purge my skin or made me break out either!


The Foreo is good for 365 use for every charge, but I do not use this daily (neither do I recommend that). I use it about once or twice a week and I do not always use the anti-ageing function, I do useit sometimes but the cleanser mode is my favourite.


I do recommend this if you can afford it but I do not think it is a necessity in life!

*Extra info : I managed to ask Caroline Hirons on her opinion of Foreo. Now she hates cleansing brushes, but is indifferent to these. "I own two, but I don't use them".
So again, I reiterate this is not a necessity in life at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS