Sunday 7 December 2014

GlossyBox Unveiling

So I pretty much decided, actually, I want to see what I have from the Glossy Box!

So I paid £35 instead of £30 because I was not already an active subscriber, and an additional £3.25 for delivery but I was really excite for the box!



















Apart from the NARS lip pencil, which I have the exact shade so I will be gifting mine, I have not tried the other items. I have just bought a full size of the Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment so having this small one will be good for travelling!

The Show Beauty Divine Thickening Mist smells amazing and has come in the full size, which costs £35, effectively meaning I paid for that and everything came free.

I love the little candle which has come along, as well as the Hair Mask which I used on my birthday trip away. The nail polish is a lovely vamp colour and I am going to give the Benefit mascara one more attempt!
This is my third tube of Laura Mercier Primer and for once, I am not giving this away, I will try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS