Saturday 2 March 2019

Innisfree My Hair Recipe Calming Shampoo + Calming Treatment


The innisfree My Hair Recipe is currently available at innisfree stores, innisfree online as well as Hermo. I picked these up several months ago to test out and can now give you a proper review of the product.







Starting off with the innisfree My Hair Recipe Calming Treatment, which is formulated for dry scalp, I really enjoy this product on my hair and scalp. I tend to save this for just my scalp, but on days that I  do not have any other conditioner at hand, I will use it as a conditioner as well.





The ingredient list does not feature any silicones, and actually makes the scalp feel relieved and non itchy after usage.





The texture feels like one of a cream, which is easy to massage into the scalp especially when the scalp is already cleansed and wet.





Then we have the innisfree My Hair Recipe Calming Shampoo for dry scalp. This is the matching shampoo from the range. They offer shampoo and conditioners for other hair types as well.





I will be honest and tell you that I like the packaging and the pump of this shampoo. It smells like oranges, zesty but almost a little heavy rather than refreshing.





However, the shampoo does not help me to relieve any itching. It does not aggravate my scalp, but it does not allow me to go two days without washing my hair either. I just prefer other shampoos but will continue to finish this up.





So all in all, a hit and a not so hit nor miss. I have heard of other people loving this innisfree My Hair Recipe range so I think it really is one to try out as it is not too expensive at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS