Thursday 28 February 2019

Empties #57


I started the year off forgetting to do my empties post. So here we are in February, with the first empties post of the year. I am also thinking of revamping the empties series, basically doing away with it. I will finish off the empties this year and no longer hoard empty products to write about. Instead I will do an in depth review of products after my initial haul post, rather than writing reviews at the end.




The Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is a classic. I use the shade ginger under my eyes to cancel out the darkness. It is creamy without being too mobile (does not move eye makeup around) but is not drying under the eyes. Lovely.





This Catrice EyeMatic Eyepowder Pen swatches a lot prettier than it performs on the eyes. On the eyes it can become patchy and does not last long. I would skip it.





The Fresh Sugar Lip is super lovely on the lips but you do not get a lot of product. I bought one for a friend and one for myself. I think it makes a lovely gift but I would not repurchase. The lip balm feels more worth the money.

The Dior Lip Glow Colour Reviver Balm is another classic and this is a repurchased item for me. I have also gifted this to a friend as it makes a lovely gift. I find myself repurchasing now and then as it is a pricey product but oh so lovely.





The Etude House Drawing Eye Brown is cheap as chips and nice if you like a thicker brow product (less time needed to draw the hairs in). I like this.





The Olive Tree Rosemary & Mint Conditioner seriously smells amazing. I am unable to use the shampoo as it is too strong for my hair, but the conditioner is lush. I prefer something more intense but enjoyed using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS