Sunday 31 March 2019

Empties #58


It is rare when I retire a brush but sometimes it does happen. Sponges are different and need to be replaced more often due to the likelihood of contamination and germs.





This It's My Brush sheds like mad, so even though it was relatively affordable, I kept having random brush hairs on my face when I was trying to apply some blush.  A hard pass.

My beautyblender is so old that even though I was heartbroken to have to retire it, it was really way past the due date. I have new ones already and would always recommend these if you can afford them.

This Shu Uemura Foundation Sponge is the preferred tool by some artist for makeup application but I must admit that I prefer the beautyblender.





The Be Good To Mojito Lip Scrub is super lush on the lips but the brand is no longer active and my jar was old so had to be retired. Sad times.

The Natural Bar Lip Scrub  has honey and feels really delicious on the lips. My jar was quite old and became gloopy so I had to bin it. I did really like this.

My Claire Organics Shea Butter Lip Balm was plain and lovely while it lasted. I am retiring it because it is quite old and has gone off in smell and texture.





I never tire of the Sanctuary Spa Gentle Polish Body Scrub. It smells of the classic Sanctuary Spa scent and is neither too harsh nor so gentle that it is useless. I enjoy this scrub.

The Naturals Vegetable Soap smells like lemons and is super lovely. I enjoyed all the toiletries from the range and would definitely purchase if I knew where to get a hold of them!





Finally we have some hair products to finish up.





The M Boutique Conditioner was nothing special. It smells pleasant but was not sufficient for my thick and coarse hair.

I love using The Seeds Natural Extra Virgin Coconut Oil all over my hair and scalp before shampooing as it lessens the itch and leaves my hair smooth and shiny.





The Organiqs Renewal Shampoo was rather refreshing thanks to the inclusion of eucalyptus and rosemary. I found it pleasant to use and it did not irritate my scalp.

The Organiqs Restorative Conditioner was not quite sufficient for my thick and coarse hair but was better than the aforementioned M Boutique one.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS