Saturday 21 November 2015

Soap & Glory Powders

I have quite a few Soap & Glory products, including the skincare, bodycare and makeup items.

Today, I'd like to share with you two powders which I use almost daily. One I keep in my bag, and one I like to use as a highlighter!
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot;  Soap & Glory Glow All Out
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
Soap & Glory Glow All Out




Soap & Glory One Heck of A Blot Powder
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot; Soap & Glory Glow All Out
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
Soap & Glory Glow All Out
This was much raved about at one point on youtube and I do think that it is a good powder. It instantly blots (like the name would suggest) but I don't find it too mattifying or too heavy on my skin. I keep it in my handbag for a quick touch up on the go and this has not made me look cakey or weird as of yet. I have had it for almost 2 years now and although I have hit major pan, I still have a long way to go before this will be in my empties.



Soap & Glory Glow All Out Luminising Powder
Soap & Glory Glow All Out
Soap & Glory Glow All Out
This has been featured in monthly favourites posts and a lot of my instagram photos. It can be used as an all over face powder, but I tend to use it as a highlighter. It reminds me slightly of the Benefit Box O' Powder in Dandelion, which doubles up as a blusher and face powder, but the Soap & Glory one is more of a highlighter than a blusher. The pinky shade makes it very flattering on my skin and it is quite subtle so you can choose to build it up or wear it as a very subtle highlight.





Overall I like both powders and although I think they are repurchase worthy, it appears to me that I will not need to repurchase these for a long time coming. So even for the price tag (which is higher than the usual drugstore products in Boots), I think these are worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS