Sunday 5 July 2015

Latest In Beauty Replacement Box


Some of you may remember that I said I was emailing Latest In Beauty because my Vita Liberate looked dirty and a little busted when it arrived (read that post HERE)

And it is now here - bubble wrapped and in plenty of paper and straw for added protection.

Here it is and really, this makes a gorgeous bronzer (although I really do not see any tanning effects)



And the lovely people at Latest In Beauty included a whole load of samples in the box for me - truly a bonus!



Les Couvent Des Minimes Hiker's Foot Healer
I have been really tempted to try this range out and so will start with this foot healer sample!
It is available at Boots and I have read that this is the sister brand to L'occitane.



BareMinerals Bare Skin Foundation
I have a feeling this is too dark for me, but I will try it out when I have a tan to see how it wears.



Yardley Hydrating & Invigorating Body Lotion -  Invigorating Blue Orchid
I have heard a lot of Yardley, and that it is quite an old brand. I have two sachets so it will be handy to travel with and just bring some body lotion along with me.


Yours Truly Organics Fix Me! Repairing Serum
This is a little baffling as it is.... 4 sachets of face skin serum at 10ml each. I have no idea how long one sachet will last, but possibly a whole week!
I had a look online and the full size is 30ml at £28 so I have more than that here! It does have a 5* review by a blogger being sent the item for review, so I am keen to try it and give you my two cents as well!



I have been really impressed with the customer service at Latest In Beauty. Not only did my item get replaced, I had bonus samples as well. Well done Latest In Beauty (oh and thank you once again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS