Tuesday 22 May 2018

All About Lips #170 - Colourpop Lippie Stix in Aquarius


I have heard many people talk about the Colourpop Lippie Stix but for some reason I have ordered the super shock cheek, the super shock shadow, but I have never tried the lippie stix, until now.





The packaging is really simple which is nice in its own way. It is not loud or crazy but simple and the shade is hinted at the bottom.





The shade I picked up was Colourpop Lippie Stix in Aquarius.





Here it is swatched on my arm and the shade looks quite brown with a hint of mauve and redness.





I will warn you that you should wind the product down to the minimum before using it because the lippie stix breaks easily. Mine broke off due to how emolient it was and I was really sad because it was so new and I broke it, within 5 minutes of opening it. Well done Christabel, well done.





Here I am without any lip product, to better showcase the colour!





Here it is with the Colourpop Lippie Stix in Aquarius on me. 





This almost translates as a nude lip on me. I am actually grateful that the colourpop lippie stix finish is not a dry matte but a really creamy finish.





I expected this shade to be more brown and mauve on me, like how it looks swatched on my arm, but somehow due to the pigmented shade of my lips, it looks like a nude lip on me!

I do really like how this looks as well but I would probably wear this with a stronger eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS